Friday, May 8, 2009

NEW TUTORIAL ~ ALIENS AMONG US

ALIENS AMONG US
AWESOME SCRAP KIT FROM CHRIS KATELYNNS DESIGNS AT SCRAPS WITH ATTITUDE
PLEASE CLICK ON TAG TO VIEW FULL SIZE

For this tutorial I am using the amazing work of Ted Hammond which you can purchase from CILM HERE.
I'm using the awesome scrapkit by Chris at Katelynns Desings called Aliens Among Us and you can purchase this kit at Scraps With Attitude HERE.
Missy tag template #48 which you can get from her blog Divine Intentionz HERE.
Delete the copy right layer on Missy's template. Go to image, canvas size and change to 550x550 and then flood fill white the extra area from making the template bigger.
Copy and paste charm-6 under your template layer and resize, I resized mine by height and width 175 and add drop shadow of choice.
On large circle, selections, select all, float, defloat and add new raster layer. Flood fill this layer with color of choice, I used #d1ab00 and then added dsb flux bright noise and drop shadow of choice. Delete original large circle layer.
On your smaller circle layers on the side go through each one by going to selections, select all, float defloat and flood filling with color of choice. For mine I used 2 different solid colors and then a gradient of my 2 solid colors. After doing each one add drop shadow of choice and delete original circle layers.
Click on frame background layer, selections, select all, float, defloat and copy and paste paper of choice, I used paper-12. Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard to get rid of the excess. Before deselecting and if you'd like copy and paste your tube of choice on top of the paper inside the frame and hit delete on your keyboard. Selections, select none. On this tube layer change the blend mode to luminance legacy and lower the opacity to 50.
Copy and paste tube of choice and put it where it looks best and add drop shadow of choice.
Then add any elements that you might like. I added accent-4 and accent-10 and added a drop shadow.
Add your copy right info.
Add your name.
All done!!!
Hope you've enjoyed this tut.
Hugs, Dawn
littlefieldswife@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Well I see the tut are great like always.
    I'm sorry that you feel that way after your surgery. I had those systems but not because of that. I had mine because I also was going through a divorce at the same time. So it was not time to get depress. I'm under medication now for depression, axiaty and headeachs. And is not good being on all those pills. But I hope that yesterday was a good day for you and you had a great Mothers Day. You can talk to me any time when you feel like talking I'm here for you Dawn. I sometime have that feeling also, I have no friends here on base and my family is in AZ. Some of the militayr wifes here are way younger then me and are not good to talk to. They have and give to much drama I don't need that so I stay away. Hope that I can help you in any way my friend. Just have clear thoughts and be possitivie in all that you do and say. Things will get better.

    Have a great day and week my friend.
    Blessings your way.

    ReplyDelete