Friday, July 24, 2009

REMEMBERING A HERO

FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!!!



I dont have any words cause words could not express how I feel right now. All I can say is please cherish every minute you can with your loved ones cause you never know when it will be your last. My sisters husband was killed in Afghanistan July 22, 2009 along with another young man. They paid the ultimate price for our country!!! I hurt so bad for my sister and wish so badly to take her pain away. Josh was an amazing man and he loved my sister dearly. RIP JOSH WE LOVE YOU AND WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!!


3 comments:

  1. Dawn, sorry isn't enough but know that your family is in my prayers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, in times like this I have not workds. I'm sorry for the loss in your family. Prayers to the family. As I am a military wife my self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam so very sorry for you lose

    ReplyDelete