Saturday, January 31, 2009

My First Scrap Kit~My Pink Valentine


OK, here it goes, lol. This is my first scrap kit.
I made several things myself along with using commercial use items. Please read the TOU as that will explain most things along with giving credit where credit is due. As this is my first kit, it is a learning expierience. PLEASE if you see anything wrong, anything that is not allowed, email me at littlefieldswife@yahoo.com. It wasnt intentional. Also if you have any problems downloading the kit, email me. I'm learning through trial and error right now. I hope to get it all right one day and be as great as most of the people I've been idolizing. Here is a preview along with the link to my 4shared to download. Hugs, Dawn


3 comments:

  1. WOW! Girly, you have out done your self with this kit of yours. Is so cute I will get it tomorrow to make pictures for my grand baby..
    Nicely going on your blog it looking good..
    Have a great weekend Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is amazing!! Thank you for sharing your amazing works. If I create a tut I will be back to let you know. thanks so much! kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete